Each leather tells a special story as a natural product that ages gracefully over time.
Blemishes are a natural effect of leather hides and as a result each one is unique. We handpick our leathers to ensure that each piece is chosen with love and care.
Here are a few tips from us to you.
- Use a damp cloth if the leather becomes dirty. Please do not use any soaps, foreign substances and allow the leather to dry naturally.
- Beeswax, vaseline and boot polish can help to prevent scratch marks. These products coat the leather with a protective finish making it more durable.
- Use a waterproof spray to create a coat on your leather/suede. These treatments only need to be used once a year.
- Store your leather goods out of direct sunlight and in dry places. Leather being a natural product softens and stretches with heat/warmth.
- For stubborn marks, please take it to a professional leather specialist.